just thought this was a weird pic?

mingez

If you are like me, then you are in the process of tilting your monitor as you read this:

image-missing.png

I know what you are thinking...2 things:
"how can I get those 5 seconds of my life back?"
and, "It's Mingez that's weird...not the picture."

:?

quite interesting... no matter how hard i look.. its hard to get it into the correct perspective

Hmm... That's kinda what the pic's gonna look like with the trees compared to the Jeep going up the hill up north... Can't wait to show you guys that one...

Umm... JEEP!

Snitty said:
quite interesting... no matter how hard i look.. its hard to get it into the correct perspective

That's what was messing me up. I couldn't MAKE it look right. Even after I drank 2-3 beers.

Re: RE: Re: RE: round headlights

Looks like you drank too much and are about to fall flat on your face.

RE: EVERYONE READ!! IMPORTANT!!

Well, I tilted my head and not the monitor and it looks perfectly normal to me. Of course, I really love Appleton's rum, so that might have a little to do with it........

RE:

I opened it with photoshop and rotated it until the guy was standing up straight, and it still looked goofy:
danielfestrada1-3.jpg

just cause of the way the edges of the photo are, but tc, if you look at it, the trees are now upright as well. so that is the correct orientation of the picture.

RE: Re: RE: Where has been Sully ?

Yeah...even the guy standing to the left of the truck is upright now......(I think)

Tug Checking in!

TC, you beat me to it. Thanks for doing that, but you're right...there's still something strange going on there. Maybe the tilt of the edges are still messing me up.

LOL Great illusion. I think its the diagonal of the picture's edges that through you off even when you flip it over. Your so used to seeing a full square and the points in the wrong places make it seem skewed.

Neat share!
Lady

thats actually a pretty extreme angle to be cruisin on

Back