Jeepz forum kudos

anthonyp

Re: RE: Re: Serious for a Change - Jobs

This is only my second message posting, but I've done a lot of reading in the forums on Jeepz. I just wanted to say that all the comments I've seen are positive and constructive. No one ever responds to a "simple" question with a "you're an idiot" answer.

That's the Jeep spirit. I have to say that I own an F-150 also and I posted a topic about rock rails for my truck in a Ford off-road forum. One guy responded with "try an internet search---duh!" Well, I won't be posting there anymore. The best response I got for my F-150 question was from a Jeep owner...of course :)

Thanks for all the useful and positive info. My Jeep doesn't have many xtra's yet but as soon as the warranty runs out...I'm going to get serious!

adding to a lift kit

You own an F-150???? What an idiot!!

JK, of course - you had to know that was coming :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, welcome to the fold! And thanx on behalf of the board (I really like it here, too. Some very wise folks hangin' around).

RE: Windshield Wipers

Welcome to Jeepz!!! We'll answer any questions you have here (unless of course you own an F150!!! ...J/K)

That's the exact same reason I stayed at this site. The people here are just so nice.

RE: flatfender

Very fine people, and a wealth of information; I learn something new every day... Those are the things that I like most; because of the people here, you're not afraid to ask simple questions, you learn how things work, and you can then help others... I'm starting to know the I-6 engine like the back of my hand thanks to this board...

ill agree, everyone here is great and full of personality and no one here is an a$$hole, those that are arent tolerated and usually find themselves in a very un-nerving situation because everyone is dedicated to keeping this board clean and helpful, not trashy and useless. everyone here has got some information to help everyone else out and that just builds more and more, its a great information base for all kinds of jeep owners and for other people who just need help, like 88 said theres just so much info and teh people are so nice

catylitic converter question ($800?!?!?!?)

Thanks for telling it like it is! Thesse are some of the most willing to help knowledgeable folks in the off road world. F-150 hey I drive an Explorer and am looking for yet another Jeep myself. So I am Jeepless and they still put up with my crazyness so stick around and a big oh Jeep Wave to you in your truck!!!! tug

RE: Propane Tank question

welcome aboard friend... you've stopped in at the right place... you'll find juice and cookies on the counter right behind you... make yourself at home

RE: beach run

Tug-n-pull said:
F-150 hey I drive an Explorer and am looking for yet another Jeep myself. So I am Jeepless and they still put up with my crazyness...

Ya, I fogot to mention I do have an F150. And, I am Jeepless too. But, no ones seemed to ban me from this site yet :lol:

That's why I came here! These are not only the nicest folks, but some of the most enthusiastic ones. We are very much like a family. I look forward to EVERYTHING posted on this board.

It's funny you said that, cause it was about 1 year ago I posted the same thing because I too was fed up with Pirate, Jeepin, and NAXJA due to all of the flaming that goes on in those forums!
http://www.jeepz.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=320014&highlight=granted

Welcome aboard!

Back