Jeepz.com Back!

XJNick

Hi,

I am so glad to see Jeepz.com and the forums back online today!

Big Thank You to Terry for everything he does to keep this site going!

-Nick :!:

Cool, we're back up. The 'Hackers for Christ' can't keep a good thing down. I thought I was going to have to learn Portuguese.

Hi,

No need to learn Portuguese... Google does a great job translating web sites into english (I was able to read the hacker's site). Though note that the translator only works for that particular site, which uses frames, if you input the exact address to each page into Google for translation. :mrgreen:

The hacker guys have forced me to upgrade to the latest version of website software. Expect some new colors in a few minutes.

bryanjeep said:
I hate those stupid American Haters. Blow the crap out of Iraq!!!

Ummm, the hackers which targeted Jeepz are based in Brazil...
But your right, it makes perfect sense to level Iraq anyways. (major sarcasm). :roll:

Geez. how can you say that ???

Yes, but you have just made a HUGE generalization that all the people who live in Iraq hate and disrespect the United States and should thus, according to your wording, be blown up. Sounds off to me...

I'm done talking about this now as I don't mean to drag politics and current events into my thread thanking Terry and that Jeepz has safely returned :mrgreen:

Peace :mrgreen:

Cleaning up after the hacker, new website software and theme

Good to see jeepz back up. with a new look too. Nice

I'm done talking about this now as I don't mean to drag politics and current events into my thread thanking Terry and that Jeepz has safely returned

agreed, no need to get into a big thing about who and why that happened. its back up!

My thoughts on this is that hacking jeepz.com really has nothing to do with America / Iraq / or any real political agenda. This was simply about some kids taking advantage of a known security hole in the software that we run. By tacking on the "we hate america" they try to legitimize what they've done.

94ZJ 42RE transmission problem

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I was having Jeepz withdrawels. :lol:

Yes indeed, hackers with a real political or anti-American agenda won't really impress the rest of the hacker community by bragging about hacking jeepz.com. And I quote from the jeepz.com hacker "Man I really socked it to those Yanks...took down their jeep site for a whole two days. Now lets see how they get help putting their 5.6cm suspension lift on!". Well put Terry, just some kid from New Mexico learning the skills. Great job overall on the site by the way and getting it back up and running, invaluable resource. Off to post a question about my lift... :lol:

OMG - that was a TRUE mid life crisis that was dealt to us, young and old alike! LBR

I like the new colors, very nice. So good to have jeepz back. I was afraid it was gone forever a few days ago.

THANK YOU TERRY!

Back