Jeepz.com Back!

geopig said:
Well put Terry, just some kid from New Mexico learning the skills.

Yo Geo-- why'd it have to be a kid from New Mexico?? Don't mess with my state pal!! JK :lol:

Just moved back to New Mexico. Actually, in the process of moving.
(notice I still can't avoid posting)

Oh yeah... Thanks Terry!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo Geo-- why'd it have to be a kid from New Mexico?? Don't mess with my state pal!! JK Laughing

Hehe! I was sitting there writing and thinking, you know what, no matter what state I pick I'll get in trouble. For the record, I was originally going to go with Idaho and New Mexico is a great place!!

haha w00tw00t jeepz is back up i was having withdrawal symptoms.
hey bounty hunter there is this driver at my work who looks like bob the builder its funny as hell. cuz hes short and fat and has beady eyes. but bob is cute.

Looks good Terry! That Anti Usa Movement banner and a burning American flag was a quite disturbing thing to see at 6:30am... yes, this is the first thing I do when I get to work.

Yeeeee haaaaaw

Thanks Terry!

Hey tp everyone that came over to our little site

Sully
Twistedcopper
Mingez
Dick Wilderness
88wrangles

and any one I missed off the top of my head.

Any time you want, we are there!

Oh ya to the brizilians all I want to say is

Shoopa me pow

Not sure how to spell it but it is not nice!

Some of us stayed in touch over HERE while jeepz.com was down. Sign up over there and you'll be in touch by email anytime something happens.

Bounty__Hunter said:
Some of us stayed in touch over HERE while jeepz.com was down. Sign up over there and you'll be in touch by email anytime something happens.

I'll be there as soon as I finish posting this message!! Thanks to Twisted Copper for letting me in on what had happened. I didn't have any way to know what was up, except he and I had been having an email conversation about wheels, so I had his addy. Thanks for letting me know, TC!

And I haven't had a chance to get to know who's responsible for this site, but now I know. Thanks, Terry, for a job well done 1.) in starting this site, and 2.) for getting it back on track after the hack attack!! (Hey, that kinda rhymes!! Well, I won't quit my day job....wait...I don't have a day job....no job.....hey, anyone looking to hire an out-of-work carpenter/photographer/storm chaser?)

Seriously, though, this site is awesome, not just for the info, but for all the great people that contribute. Thanks again, Terry!!!!

is my AMC m20 rear end any good????

Great, back up!! Thanks Terry!

Grand Cherokee Pitman and Cherokee Driveshaft

OMG we are back! DOn't have time to read the three pages on this thread but heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy everyone!

Terry, fantastic job your doing here administrating. I love the new look and colors. We appreciate all that you do!

Jeep on All!
Lady :lol:

Thank you Terry!
Your dedication and hard work on keeping our Jeep addiction from killing us.
I thought I was going to strangle someone if I didnt get a jeep read or question real soon.
Thank you again for your hard work and dedication to this site.

thanks so much for all your work terry, i was having withdrawls from not getting my usual when i click the jeepz link on my favorites list every day!

Yeah thanks for getting it back. I didnt realize how much i was on here reading everything till it was gone.

Back