Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

im trying to get my girlfriend to get into it but she says she is perfectly content holding my hand and riding shotgun on trails :)

My husband rides along. He doesn't hold my hand; I like to have my hands free for driving. He doesn't like it, he rides with me because he knows I like it and he wants to be with me :love:. He gets out on some obstacles to watch. Scares him a bit to be in the cabin, I think. I'm sometimes blinded by his white knuckles on the oh shiznit bar. lmao. Maybe he rides with me because he fears it could be the last time he sees me in one piece. lol

TrailRatedRN said:
My husband rides along. He doesn't hold my hand; I like to have my hands free for driving. He doesn't like it, he rides with me because he knows I like it and he wants to be with me :love:. He gets out on some obstacles to watch. Scares him a bit to be in the cabin, I think. I'm sometimes blinded by his white knuckles on the oh shiznit bar. lmao. Maybe he rides with me because he fears it could be the last time he sees me in one piece. lol

Your awesome lol!!!

ScubaDude said:
Sounds like the start of a cat fight!

Did she just call you snotty?!?

U wishing to see some virtual hair pulling, Maybe some Springer style loss of clothing

ScubaDude said:
Sounds like the start of a cat fight!

Did she just call you snotty?!?

Me?? No!! If you're referring to my last post it was a compliment! But I'm down except I don't ***** slap and pull hair I go for the K.O.
Lol!! Although springer style would be entraining!

i don;t know ya'll. i would rather see some girl loving then girls fighting. its a lot more entertaining and the clothes still come off.

i don;t know ya'll. i would rather see some girl loving then girls fighting. its a lot more entertaining and the clothes still come off.
It dosent matter any more, as long as it gets done. Free Tequila for the jeepacorns,lets getter done.

Back