Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

TrailRatedRN said:
Sweet!! Rock on Jeepacorns. Wish I could give my husb the jeep bug.

Don't do it you will do nothing but fight which jeep to take or which ones better lol. It's a never ending battle

So this is what happens when I let my mother drive my jeep. Lol she got mad cause they took up two parking spots. Then I had to explain jeeps aren't friends with hummers

Attachments

• image-2817383739.jpg
    image-2817383739.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 75
  • image-1548325567.jpg
    image-1548325567.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 237

My favorite picture of my girlfriends jeep at brown mountain

Attachments

• image-3541222330.jpg
    image-3541222330.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 84
ScubaDude said:
I love your Cherokee. If I were to replace my jk it would be with that year Cherokee... Or a YJ...

I wanna get a yammer jammer or a tj for my dd and build my xj more. It's a 99 classic I've done all the work on it my self including the roof rack :)

superj said:
i edited out my comment, it wasn;t bad (it was a little sexually explicit for our forum) but maybe we need to stay away from some topics. i think gay/straight is a topic that can be put on the political and religous listing as things to be careful talking about on here as it can cause extreme feelings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmm, i think our thread is going to get shut down soon guys. i think we are going way to the left with this.

There is only negative context if you add it simply stating you are in a lesbian relationship I can't see anything wrong with that. As the op of this thread I see nothing wrong with the topic as along as we keep with in the forum rules. Thank you for editing your tongue :)

what i edited, you guys would have loved but i would be afraid of getting a suspension from the isght for it. it was nothing against gay or straight people, just totally out of the rules for the site. :) :)

I disagree there is nothing political about your sexual preference, staying your preference is with in being family friendly and we are in the off topic area. Shal we ask a moderator their opinion?

Superj, you might as well just send it to us if you won't post it on here. We all want to read it. Can we create a group? A private group, that is? Call it R Rated? Invitation only? Is that possible and will they allow adult humor? ;) That'd be nice. A members' only section. They do that for the forum in my club. Part of the forum can only be seen by members. I like it. Let's demand it.

Superj, you might as well just send it to us if you won't post it on here. We all want to read it. Can we create a group? A private group, that is? Call it R Rated? Invitation only? Is that possible and will they allow adult humor? ;) That'd be nice. A members' only section. They do that for the forum in my club. Part of the forum can only be seen by members. I like it. Let's demand it.

Sometimes you sound so smart...I think that's a great idea.

Back