Jeepacorns (female jeepers)

So I see where I can make a group. I can make it invite only. But I do not see an option to make the content available to only members... hmmm

That is a Great idea!! We have a section like that on jeepforums. You gotta have thick skin in that area though

I tested it out last night superj. We can make a group. We can make it invite only. It appears anyone can read the discussion.

I created the group. Started a discussion and had a non-member go look at the group. The could see my discussion. Our discussions would not show up on the main forum, tho. That's a plus. So if anyone clicked on 'what's new' they wouldn't see the the new posts.

Wanna do the group?

yes ma'am!!! i am in for adult oriented online conversations, ha ha ha, free of charge. ha ha ha

that is cool though, we can post up all the hilarious pictures we haven't been able to yet

TrailRatedRN said:
Superj, you might as well just send it to us if you won't post it on here. We all want to read it. Can we create a group? A private group, that is? Call it R Rated? Invitation only? Is that possible and will they allow adult humor? ;) That'd be nice. A members' only section. They do that for the forum in my club. Part of the forum can only be seen by members. I like it. Let's demand it.

That's what it's like on cf, I'm a paid member over there :)

trailratedrn said:
superj, you might as well just send it to us if you won't post it on here. We all want to read it. Can we create a group? A private group, that is? Call it r rated? Invitation only? Is that possible and will they allow adult humor? ;) that'd be nice. A members' only section. They do that for the forum in my club. Part of the forum can only be seen by members. I like it. Let's demand it.

x2!!!

I'm on the mobile app and I don't see the group. How do we access the group from the app?

hmmm. idk. i just dont see it on there. I have searched that app and see nothing about our group or any group other than state forums

Back