It's coming!!

anyone lookin for some spares?

TwistedCopper said:
image-missing.png

I like the one on the far left better. Seriously, I just don't like the idea of a LWB Wrangler. If it were a truck I would feel differently.

But it's not a jeep wrangler, it's a jeep unlimited. I think it's great. I think of it as what they should have done to the cherokee. Removable top and a real frame. You bought an XJ didnt you? You love your YJ. Why not settle for the best of both worlds?

laneiac said:
6 speed?? Thats a little overkill for offroad, but still neat. I think the unlimited is about as bad as a jeepster in terms of cosmetics, but if you like em, go for it
3sp is over kill for off road! I only use 1st and maybe 2nd.

Not a fan of the auto, but I dig the idea of the 6 spd!

I really like it! I got to drive one a while back, and the on-road mannerisms are a lot better! feels more stable and less quirky. but I am also used to a YJ on 33's with no trac bars and swaybars :roll: But I also drove a regular tj that day and it was a little better! The wheel base is long enough to improve off road handling and stability but I was reading that the breakover angle was reduced by 9 degrees :( solution, bigger lift.

I like that fact that it has more room, a lot of the accessories from a regular tj can be swapped over! I about a year, the aftermarket will totally engulf this vehicle, and I bet you'll be able to get a fiberglass half top similar to the CJ8 or "brute"

The tow rating was raise from 3000 lb's to 45000 lb's which means you could safely tow you larger boat! and other stuff!

I think this vehicle it going to make jeeping more family oriented than before! We have some people in our club that have children but can't always take them cause of the room for gear and the room for kids!

this is in regards to CJ, YJ, TJ's

How many jeepers have their rear seats removed? I think I am the only one in our club that still has mine in! I know LauraBoston doesn't BostonJeep doesn't and a bunch others!

Like it or love it, I think it is a good vehilce to change with the times! and the rubi package makes me want to go get one now!

jps4jeep said:
How many jeepers have their rear seats removed? I think I am the only one in our club that still has mine in! I know LauraBoston doesn't BostonJeep doesn't and a bunch others!

I plead guilty, I have my back seat removed. :oops:

Back