It's been a while, but I come with good news

currupt4130

VT Hokie
I know I haven't been around here in quite some time. I really should be, but since selling my rig this past August I haven't had much motivation to reminisce. I've mostly been doing a lot of rock climbing.

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say hi.

Oh, and I landed a job in Montana driving Hummvees for Marlboro's Crazy Horse Ranch as a guide! I'll be taking sweepstakes winners out and showing them the basics of offroad driving and letting them get behind the wheel while I ride shotgun and guide them. Then I get to fix the rigs that break as well, which I hear is pretty constant work.

Hope everyone is doing alright around here.

WooHooo!! Congrats Sam! Glad to see you back. I hope it works out well for you.

Hey didn't brokeback mountain take place on a horse ranch in Montana?

Fabulous!

Hey didn't brokeback mountain take place on a horse ranch in Montana?

Fabulous!

I'm guessing you mean "fabulous" in this manner?

fabulousdude-1.jpg

And yes, Brokeback took place on a ranch in Montana.

I've heard of some real good wheeling out there, will you be getting back into the sport or are you just done?

That's hard to say. I'd still love another rig and I'd love another Jeep especially. I really want to just build another tube buggy and not mod a Jeep to be something it's not as well. I still have a lot of desire and passion for wheeling, but until I settle down somewhere I don't see me building another rig like I had. I can see me getting another Jeep though.

Back