It really makes your day when ............

greg92jeepxj

Official Supporter
image-3706572764.jpg

The postman delivered my awaited copy from Amazon.com of a childhood story book I cherished and read over and over .
This is the story of a young man whom we can all identify with who made his dream come true : he found a treasure that made him happy and changed his life to become a member of a brotherhood ; a proud owner of a CJ5 . I invite all to get a copy and share this wonderful fantasy . It is what we live for . It is what we do . You to can relive the joy from the first time you ever got your first jeep .

A fellow Jeeper friend of mine read it as a kid(over & over like you). He lent me his worn copy a few years ago & I loved it. I've been thinking of getting a copy for my grandson,but I didn't realize it was still in print. Good find!!

A fellow Jeeper friend of mine read it as a kid(over & over like you). He lent me his worn copy a few years ago & I loved it. I've been thinking of getting a copy for my grandson,but I didn't realize it was still in print. Good find!!

Its wonderful that we can keep the spirit alive with our children . Hope Amazon.com still has a copy for you at a reasonable price . Enjoy ! May the children enjoy as well .

looks like a pretty good book

Im picturing daddy reading this story to his children right now . It may not be a children's book , but any child who's dad owns a jeep and oversee's a jeep forum , well , I think it would be the perfect story to captivate their interest !

Back