I'm selling too

Jeepster05

Like Laura I too am selling my jeep. I can't afford the thing anymore being a college student with no income at the moment. Too many things are going wrong and I can't even rely on the thing to get me home from school. Right now the thing is sitting in the parking lot at school with a messed up clutch shotty carb and the front driveshaft disconnected. I'm gonna fix those things and get it off my hands. Sorry guys but it looks like im not goin to be replacing it with another jeep. If it's any consulation I won't be getting a yota or a ricer. I'm definitely gonna miss it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'd get a Toyota. But not a ricer.

You guys can always do what my brother did. Get a lease on a new TJ (it came to a shade under $200 a month) and then buy it out when you graduate and get full time jobs. That way you get a new ride in school for a little cash. just my opinion

Man, that's a real shame. You're sittin' right in the middle of Jeep heaven. Jackson County (and others) are just loaded with places that you'll miss without that li'l Jeep (unless you ride along with others, of course). Sorry to hear it - I know it's gotta be tough "Just Emptying Every Pocket" in two places (school AND the Jeep)! I could make some smart arse YJ cracks, but I'll pass. Raleigh to Cullowhee is not a fun ride in a Jeep, YJ or TJ, I know (son lives in Durham). Best of luck in school - maybe you'll land ya a job that'll allow you to get a Rubi!!!

mud

Hummer Vs. XJ

I hope everything works out for ya. And hey, maybe we will catch ya back on here in a few years?

NEED HELP WITH NEW MOTOR SPECS (WARRANTY)

Whats wrong with a toyota pickup? Of course I would rather have a jeep but a buddy of mine has had 2 yotas that did damn good on the trail.

Here is one of them
image-missing.png

To get back to the subject, sorry to hear your selling your jeep! This is becoming too much of a common thing here, my brother has decided to sell his 93 YJ cause he can't afford the gas with his commute to work. I am trying to talk him out of it... but I can't argue cause my commute is 4 miles. He is actually looking at a 91 Toyota! Go figure... but it's better than his first choice, a Saab.

Back