I'M DRUNK

ah_too_bad

Sorry for this yall.... but I am wasted. I am concentrating on typing right now so people can read this. I was just thinking about the first wheeling experience I had. It was great. My Yj had a fresh lift and brand new 31" pro comp X-terrains. And I knew there was something about it when I started to get those waves from fellow JEEP owners. I am truely going to miss this community of great people. Even after I sell my Jeep, I am still going to give that friendly Jeep wave to all of you.... XJ's and ZJ'S too. In this world, it's hard to find people connected... and this is the perfect community. Everyone is nice and still a sence of comradery is in the atmoshpere at every event. I am still a part of 4WTF, a club here in Indiana, and always will be. So, to you all, I say you are a great symbol of Americans (and Canadians), and I hope you all never grow tired of this never ending club of great and courtious people.

LATA JEEPERS!

image-missing.png

*keep on wheeling*

Dude, just get a beater jeep and hang around here. Besides, you don't REALLY have to own a jeep to hang out around here.

Rear suspension levelling/stability??

Yea, just buy a jeep grill and hang it on your wall and your welcome to come hang out man!

Why're you selling it?...My girlfriend has been trying to get me to sell my jeep since the day I bought it. She says I spend more time and pay more attention to the jeep than I do her! Just wait till I do my oba install in the next week or two...man is she gonna be pissed...oh well!

Yea, just buy a jeep grill and hang it on your wall and your welcome to come hang out man!

Better yet, weld it to whatever your drivin now and drive it like a jeep!

BTW, impressive inibriated typing!

I am now Jeepless and I am in no hurry to buy another. I will hold out till The Jeep finds me. I know what I am looking for and when it comes around I will own it. Till then all My Jeepin Friends are here and this is where I will hang till then and after then. Sobber up and regroup little jeeper! I will be OK. tug

I wanted my YJ sooo long, and I waited for it to come to me, and low and behold it hit me! Hang in there bro, and stay in touch with us, we don't care if you have a Jeep or not.

ah_too_bad said:
Sorry for this yall.... but I am wasted. I am concentrating on typing right now so people can read this. I was just thinking about the first wheeling experience I had. It was great. My Yj had a fresh lift and brand new 31" pro comp X-terrains. And I knew there was something about it when I started to get those waves from fellow JEEP owners. I am truely going to miss this community of great people. Even after I sell my Jeep, I am still going to give that friendly Jeep wave to all of you.... XJ's and ZJ'S too. In this world, it's hard to find people connected... and this is the perfect community. Everyone is nice and still a sence of comradery is in the atmoshpere at every event. I am still a part of 4WTF, a club here in Indiana, and always will be. So, to you all, I say you are a great symbol of Americans (and Canadians), and I hope you all never grow tired of this never ending club of great and courtious people.

LATA JEEPERS!

*Keep on wheeling*

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

lol, the packie!!!! you rock! I can see the packie from where i'm sitting..i should send smoke signals or something!

ChuginSudz said:
ah_too_bad said:
shit... its on again tonight... yaiger-bombs!!!

i think i'll join 'ya tonight -
image-missing.png
- i'm on #4 & they're going down smooth...
as if they go down any other way....its just when they come up that they're not so smooth :oops:

i think i'll join 'ya tonight too. I'm not counting though! :shock: :shock:

LOL I came to the group and I"M DRUNK was the first thing I saw. Oh boy. Were all sloshing tonight, I guess.. I'm not drunk and even if I was I wouldn't have gotten that note typed out in a million years. LOL.

::passing round of corona out::

Lady

Back