I just bought a new 1995 YJ for $200

bigTlilODD

LMAO!!!!!! What a difference a new fuel injector makes! Toby runs smoother, better tone and more power! I want a new exhaust system now!!!!! I really can not believe how much better it runs. I wonder what my gas mileage is going to do now.

I'll tell you what, it was very hard to come back to work. I wanted to drive around all day.

The owner of the garage came out and said that he'd trade me, the Jeep for a 1965 Austin Healey! Almost tempting. I love Austin Healey's, but they're so small. I like to get up into a car and drop out of one. Not drop in and have to climb out.

Todd (won't be home tonight, til the tank goes dry)[addsig]

good to hear everything turned out okay... :)[addsig]

Congradulations, $200 is all it took to rekindle the love affair between you and your jeep, I am calling lifetime right now, I could make millions! hehe I am just joking, Awesome to hear! a smooth running YJ is the best J.

Johnny[addsig]

Thanks guys!

LOL, jps4jeep. We'll call it "A Jeepers story". They can follow me to Colorado, where I bought the Jeep. Then the drive back to New Mexico. But we'll have to cut out the risque pictures of Toby in it's bikini top.[addsig]

Back