Howdy Yall. For sale Questions..

limbmkr

Wondering where can I post Jeep For sale? not sure if "Old Jeep ads" is the right place..

I am getting rid of 1989 Cherokee Laredo 4 door Jeep.

It has driver side panel dent on it but other wise it s all looks fine.. New Front windshield, New Rebuit Transfer case, New Rebuit Water Pump, New belt, new sparkplugs and distributor cap/ Rotor, Transmission Cooler installed, Upgraded Radiator/ Flushed and new Jeep Brand Thermostat, Replaced Valve Cover Gasket..

To my knowledge what it need to be worked on, Somewhere front axle (it wobbles once in a while when not in 4 wheel drive but when in 4 wheel drive it works pretty good, and also It needs new rubber sealant gasket between Engine and Transmission..

no lifts added, ORIGINAL LOOKING JEEP with 188,000 miles.

I m from North Dakota where it pretty much Rust free.

Make an OFFER!! I do not know the price, how much I should start with?? I got the jeep for free when Transfer case had quit,

Just want to get rid of it cuz need more room in parking area and I am never around jeep to be worked on. :( Started my Computer business and had been so busy lately. Worked on my day job making fake limbs and during after hour I go out fixing computers. Hopefully someday I would have time when Business is all good and have time to work on the newer jeep someday!!

Feel free contact me by email.. limbmkr9@bis.midco.net

Thank you for your time.
Later
Brian

ALSO.. It is all white with Grey Thing around the bottom and over the tires..

Any questions feel free email me..

Later

Back