hey redrooster

i beleive he lives in alabama not Arkansas.... and that jeep is only bout a 4 hour drive from me.... think i should bid?

I'm not redrooster, but I can tell you thats not his Jeep. His name has nothing to do with his Jeeps color. It's like a smurf blue CJ. That guy is in Arkansas anyway...wrong state.

Got the Shakes!!!!

Never taken seriously offroading and well taken care off.

Sad to know that it was never taken offroad and still sustained that much damage.... :cry:

steering box leak

No that's not mine. I haven't rolled mine...came close on Sunday though. Mine is Smurf blue (actually called Renegade Blue) with a yellow cage.
That Jeep does have some decent goodies on it. The drivetrain looks salvageable. I would say an aluminum tub and some frame straightening and it would be ready to go. Or just beat the dents out, cut the fenders, wax the windshield frame and rip off the hood.
I would say he's easily got 5-6 grand worth of parts there. I'll have to deduct for those cheesy digital gauges.

oops....i thought that he said that he lived in arkansas. i never seen his jeep either......just kinda put two and two together. nice rig though

Back