Hey how old is everyone in here?

Interesting post! I am 29 but will be 30 on New Years Eve. <sigh>

Lady :lol:

Poor white. lol It's okay dude, age is just a number. Ya have the experience on the trails of a much older dude (east coast beachy term lol).

24 3/4 Like it really matters!
We should really come up with a bosotn dictionary! That would be wickid (not wicked)

Me and Bennie ah go-in to take the IROC ovah to Reveaha and go to the packie to get some beah. you wanna come, it would be wickid cool!

And jimmies are chocolate sprinkles not condoms

46, Been told I don't look it or act it. Don't know if thats a insult or a compliment, anyhow its just a number as long as your young at heart. Frank

Late model Jeep alternator upgrade

Will be 45 in March! Going gray and getting mean, Very Honest so if you don't want to know dont ask, least that what momma tug says about me. Seeing how so far in this post only one is older I relize the resaon I read so much that makes little or no sence at all to me, :wink: That is a good thing cause Jeeps are made for the young and the young at heart. Learn a bunch from you all and thank you for the smiles. Just to put your minds at ease I am much younger at heart than you may think. I have been where the youngest of you are and I still remember at least most of it "It was in the 70's after all" and enjoy the memories to boot. tug

LadyJeepFreak said:
Interesting post! I am 29 but will be 30 on New Years Eve. <sigh>

Lady :lol:

Poor white. lol It's okay dude, age is just a number. Ya have the experience on the trails of a much older dude (east coast beachy term lol).
Hey Lady,
My birthday is New Year's Eve, too!!!

Cool.
-tc

Twisted,

Cool!!! I will toast to you this year on our birthday, do the same for me!

Lady

Gadget was born shortly after the earth cooled and solidified. He was a sergeant in the Athenian Army during the Peloponnesian War. :shock:

Gadget

Sounds like that stone song, sympathy for the devil!! hehe

Come on inspector, you are young enough to appreciate wierd 80's cartoons.

Hey Y'all I just turned the big 3-0 this summer and feel younger than ever!

We here in Boston also enjoy "Candle pin Bowling" kinda like bowling but with really small balls and thin tall pins! (Im talking about a game here, get your mind out of the gutta, its wicked pissa!

Back