Hey how old is everyone in here?

29 and approaching the big 3-0 baby...but going on 16 or something like that.

I'm offended when people say act your age not your shoe size. I put in the extra effort to act at least a few years OVER my shoe size (11) at all times. :)

All but a few of you are way younger than I thought! does this make me young for my age, or are you all old for your age, or am I just crazy?

posi lock

Tug-n-pull said:
All but a few of you are way younger than I thought! does this make me young for my age, or are you all old for your age, or am I just crazy?
Well Tug since you are soooo old, mabye you are going just a little crazy....just joking!
I'm 29, be 30 in Feb. but I definately don't act or look my age....I got ID'd for lotto tickets the other day....I look young when I shave. I'll always be a kid at heart!

wow how many ppl are on this board? the most ppl ever signed on was 14 on aug 7 whats up with that? why dont everyone com on more?

the most ppl ever signed on was 14 on aug 7

I think the stats were messed up during the Message Board software upgrade, as I seem to remember that record being much higher. :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

**BANG**

hmm don tknow at the bottem of my main screen it says 14 but it could be wrong. it would be nice to see more ppl on here tho.

I'll be 25 December 29th :D
Hey Mingez this is for you:
I'm totally stoked there's a former NorCali resident in here, that's hella cool!

On another note, now that I'm older it dosn't bother me at all. But, did anyone else who has a birthday around Christmas ever get the "Combined" present/celebration thing?

Starter motor going weird

Older than MUD. A little older than Willys-Kaiser, a little younger than Willys-Overland. :shock:

Back