Hey how old is everyone in here?

wow i didnt expect this many posts hehehe theres alot of you guys on here where are you all the time????
oh and to everyone wonderin about me im 23 but im really 16 inside hehehe

purpleyjgirl said:
Just turned 21 september 29th, had 1 legal drink and bought 1 legal nip, but having a 2 year old makes it kinda hard to feel and act like a 21 year old. :wink:

I can relate. I was onmy own by 16th birthday in the army by 19 married at 20 kids by 21. Divorsed by 30. Then I went wilder a buck. Got down right scary at times road the black dog for 5 years and regreat not a second of it. Always told everyone I was liveing my 20's and 30's in reverse order. Hit mid 30's remarried and have settled down am a local small business man kids mostly rasied, grandkids are forebidden. Can be a great ride this thing they call life. But you got to be tough to keep it up through the thick and thin of it all. Your time will come gal you just waite. tug

yeah, he had 20 kids by the time he turned 21... he wanted to make sure he had a big family to help out around the house

As my friends say I'm 18 going on 45, but back in my day, kids didnt talk back.... :D

is the liberty YOUR choice??? if so... is it possible that we can change your mind??

posi lok

yes the liberty is my choice....if i had it my parents way-id be getting an accord coupe....

what are you changing my mind to? and its probably not possible but try anyways.. :?

well.. about the liberty deal.... if it were up to me, and most people in this board... the liberty is the last jeep product we would want to buy.... i'm not saying they are a bad vehicle... but given the choice... i would take a wranger, rubicon at that

yeah, i would accept one if given to me... or if i had the extra money around with nothing else to spend it on... they are NOT bad vehicles.. but if given a choice of what to buy, it wouldn't be it... but... it is possible that liberty drivers have a differnt idea of the purpose of driving than i do... i feel that my vehicles should be my motorized feet, if i want to go somewhere, i will go there, and have the least amount of limits i can

Back