Hello

deltaqueen

Hey all, just joined the forum tonight. I roll with CNYJEEP.ORG based in Syracuse NY. I started the jeephappens site when I bought my first jeep about two months ago. It's a 1988 Cherokee Pioneer. Check out the site! Hope you all like it!

Thanks for the welcoming grettings by most. TerryMason, jeephappens.com is not a commercial site. It's a personal site, and Blog. Will you still require me to become an official vendor even if I'm not selling anything? Just curious...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim,
I don't mind if you put a personal site in your signature, but opening new topics with your site name as the title is a bit over the top.

No harm done, just remember to keep the advertising low key.

I'M a little over the top in this thread. OK. Thanks for clearing that up. lol:roll: Way to administer a welcome. Ha ha Since when is it a crime to get excited about writing a blog and wanting to share it with others. Last I knew, the Jeep Thing, fosters the interest and camaraderie between jeep owners. Please, I invite others to tell either ME, that I AM over the top here, OR TELL "SOMEONE ELSE", that THEY aught to grant a fellow jeeper a break. WOW. Who knows, maybe that SOMEONE will even sensor this and not even allow it on the forum. THAT would be the right thing to do.:roll:

I'M a little over the top in this thread. OK. Thanks for clearing that up. lol:roll: Way to administer a welcome. Ha ha Since when is it a crime to get excited about writing a blog and wanting to share it with others. Last I knew, the Jeep Thing, fosters the interest and camaraderie between jeep owners. Please, I invite others to tell either ME, that I AM over the top here, OR TELL "SOMEONE ELSE", that THEY aught to grant a fellow jeeper a break. WOW. Who knows, maybe that SOMEONE will even sensor this and not even allow it on the forum. THAT would be the right thing to do.:roll:

Relax, Terry's cool, no need to get all slobbery silly. mooooh-(

Re: Hello
:shades:

Relax, Terry's cool, no need to get all slobbery silly. mooooh-(

:drunk:

image-missing.png

:funny:

Back