headlights

LGR

So my friends keep telling me to fix my headlights. seems they blind everyone I drive past or behind. I see four screws that old the headlight in..but not really having much luck makin them point down more. any ideas?

behind the bezel, which holds them in, there are two adjustment screws in each light... i believe there is one at the top which must be loosened.... either that, or one at the bottom which must be tightened

One Question- Do the lights bother you??

If not why change them! JK

Your lights probably sit at the same level as most on coming drivers, unless you point them straight down, they will bother some one regaurdless. I would just leave them alone.

I have a H4 Conversion on my YJ and I have a lift and I would get people flashing me every now and them about my lights. I tried to adjust them down, made it worse. I eventually adjusted them up to point over cars, much better (not sure if legal though)
Just a thought,
Johnny

re:

THe 4 screws are the headlight bezel, they don't change the angle of the light. Two adjustment screws behind that, one for vertical and one for horizontal. Go down gradually until you fins what suits you.

alright thanks alot. i'ma find then scews to make some adjustments.

okay so i offcially cannot figure out how to adjust them done. an hour playin with them came up with nothing. its a 03' TJ if that makes a differnce

Someone take a pic and post it for the
image-missing.png

newbie? heh. i'm no newbie. just cause a brother can't figure things out 'eh? I ask cause I don't know

Did you get it ??? If not PM me and I will get you set up...:D

Back