Happy Birthday Mud, Terry, And Jumppr!!!!!

Wow, 3 of you on the same day!!! 30, 32, and 53.....hmmm...wonder which is which?:p

Hope all of you have a great birthday!!8)

Thanks, I appear to be the middle child. Took the day off to celebrate, then decided that since I'm off work, I'll schedule a computer exam for 10 am... I don't know what I was thinking.

I'll make up for it tonight at the beer festival!

Happy birthday Mud- I miss you so much. Mud is down in Louisiana and I am up here in North Carolina. He is staying in a motel the company chose and he doesn't have access to the internet- this after we got a new lap top for him to take down there! He'll be back up here for July 4th weekend and then back down there until it's time to come and get me and take me down there too. I am awaiting the birth of my next grandson- Nate and Erin are expecting a baby boy the end of July.Meanwhile........I am pining away- miss you, Mud- Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to those that have them today.
For the rest...line up, time to give the birthday spankings
8)
now who's first

Thanx, all! This is the old fart piping in. I spent my birthday whacking weeds on the banks of the Mississippi River!:shock: But, after 50 or so, birthdays start to lose their luster anyway. I'm just happy to wake up breathing every morning!!:lol:

Back