Guess What I Just Bought SUCKERS!

Got the donor for the 4.0 swap. Please show me links-

Very nice deal!! I've always been hopeing I can find some boggers for a price like that (and in that good of shape!). Like you, I don't see what the big deal is if you're going to change everything--If it's going to be replaced, why not tear the sh** out of it?

bryanjeep said:
Man, I shouldn't have even posted this thread. I get so sick of people telling me to not do something, regear, change the axles. All I wanted to do was tell you I got some new tires for a hell of a deal. I KNOW WHAT THESE TIRES WILL DO TO MY SETUP. I DONT CARE WHAT IT DOES BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS BEING CHANGED.

Geez dude, little touchy?! I think we all said it was a great deal. Sorry to have offended you.

But I think the responses are out of love, not condescension. We know you aren't an idiot. It's just that jeepers can't help but to add 2, 3, 4 cents when given a post and a submit button. We just like to hear ourselves talk so take no offense to people chiming in. We're all down brotha no need to be salty!! :mrgreen: (((high fives all around)))

Like I said, great deal, good job. And I hope your engine swap goes well! :D

Ok, sorry, I was out of line. I understand the Jeeperz 2 cents thingy :)
YOu guys know how anoying it is having people tell you something you already know over and over again. I have a plan for all of this. :wink: Once again, I am really sorry for blowing up (I was just waking up when I read all the replies).

BTW, they did freakin awesome in the mud and climbing today. As soon as I left the redneck tire place that installed them, I went staight to the mud.

Kudos

bryanjeep said:
As soon as I left the redneck tire place that installed them, I went staight to the mud.

hahaha, redneck tire place. Nice, straight for the mud, way to be.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Back