Golf cart vs 03' WRANGLER RUBICON

jeeper411

What I think so much the new Rubicon is this, I think whatever that Rubicon can do my Golf cart cant do anything close to anything it can do.
image-missing.png
Thanks for listening, write what you all think.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

You're too bad
image-missing.png

Got 4:1 in the transfer? How about a positive locking rear diff that is a limited slip when unlocked? How about a factory warranty on all those bad a$$ parts you have? Loose nut behind the wheel? Wait, I'll give you that one
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I agree with BH - it would be great to have the warranty on the mods! Jeeper411 - are you new to the jeeping community?? Just curious?!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Warranty???? what's that??? If you're a decent tech, fix it yourself. I never went to the dealer for anything. All they want to do is take your money. I know my 97 will outdo any rubicon. I proved that last week.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I'm OK with a wrench, but my hubby doesn't have much of a tool selection...I'm slowly acquiring them (come on Christmas!!) SO from time to time it does get to go to the shop!! How sad!
image-missing.png
That and the Haynes manual s*%ks!!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
However, I am learning a lot from boards/messages![addsig]

image-missing.png
I wish I had a waranty on all my sweet parts. O'well my Golfcart still kicks A$$!!
image-missing.png
Rubicon is better than me.[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>I agree with BH - it would be great to have the warranty on the mods! Jeeper411 - are you new to the jeeping community?? Just curious?!
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

REAL JEEPS ARE BUILT , NOT BOUGHT.......ANY SERIOUS JEEPER KNOWS THAT.YOUR JEEP HAS TO BE SET UP FOR YOU... ANY RICH BOY CAN GO OUT AND BUY A JEEP TRAIL READY WITH WARRNATY AND A FALSE SENSCE OF BEING ABLE TO DO ANYTHING.

PRIDE COMES FROM AN ACCOMPLISHED VEHICLE DONE BY YOU. THE JEEP YOU BUILD IS YOURS AND THERE MAY BE SOME LIKE IT , BUT THIS ONE BELONGS TO YOU.

THE RUBICON IS NICE AND I WOULD LIKE ONE --------- TO TOW MY REAL JEEP AROUND ON LONG TRIPS .... OTHER THAT I WOULD LET MY CHIC DRIVE IT....

THAT RUBICON COULDN'T HANG IN A GAME OF FOLLOW THE LEADER

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>>>I agree with BH - it would be great to have the warranty on the mods! Jeeper411 - are you new to the jeeping community?? Just curious?!
image-missing.png
<<

REAL JEEPS ARE BUILT , NOT BOUGHT.......ANY SERIOUS JEEPER KNOWS THAT.YOUR JEEP HAS TO BE SET UP FOR YOU... ANY RICH BOY CAN GO OUT AND BUY A JEEP TRAIL READY WITH WARRNATY AND A FALSE SENSCE OF BEING ABLE TO DO ANYTHING.

PRIDE COMES FROM AN ACCOMPLISHED VEHICLE DONE BY YOU. THE JEEP YOU BUILD IS YOURS AND THERE MAY BE SOME LIKE IT , BUT THIS ONE BELONGS TO YOU.

THE RUBICON IS NICE AND I WOULD LIKE ONE --------- TO TOW MY REAL JEEP AROUND ON LONG TRIPS .... OTHER THAT I WOULD LET MY CHIC DRIVE IT....

THAT RUBICON COULDN'T HANG IN A GAME OF FOLLOW THE LEADER

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

If you look in my sig, my Jeep has been built...and I am a chic!!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

1bigmf and jeeper411 should get together, if thier big heads could fit in the same building. Why are you guys so full of yourself and your jeeps?

Not everybody has the same mechanical skills. If somebody wants to buy a Jeep that is capable in the purchased form, so be it. To each thier own.

You guys are too much, two of a kind
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Again, I think the Rubicon is a great first attempt at an out of the box offroader. I think that some improvements need to be made before I say anything about comparing it, however, Jeep will never be able to make a production vehicle that can match or outdo any "built" Jeep. It would cost to much to manufacture. That said, how many other auto makers are even attemping to satisfy our small masses. KUDOS to Jeep on the attempt, now let's sit down and figure out how to improve an already tight platform. Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I will post pics of my Golf cart when it comes back in January.[addsig]

i personally think it is the skill of the driver.granit a lift, tires, ect. would help, but if the person that is driving the jeep has no skill then even a stock jeep could out-due a nice jacked up jeep.so weather it be a '03 rubicon or an '98 TJ dosent matter.its all the driver.but if i had the money i would buy rubicon because all u would need is a lift and that would settle me for a while
image-missing.png
[addsig]

i kinda find it hard to believe that your tj can do something 10X better than the rubicon. from what you say, your jeep is a little better, id give you maybe 2x as good. altho that doesnt matter cause with that huge head of yours, your jeep is liable to tip over. maybe a rubicon can help you get right side up again. now wouldnt that be nice[addsig]

Back