Golf cart vs 03' WRANGLER RUBICON

damn it is ruough in here..... and yes my head is big.... but i talk the talk and i walk the walk... and hey about the jeep rubi, it is great that jeep is moving forward.... its just the rubi has nooooo ,,, lets see .... well lets say it's a zombie jeep ,,, all the parts on it were picked for you .... no thought goes into it from you... and if my chic wants one it would at least have 37x12.50 GOODYEAR MTRs on it .... so relax jeeps rule but that doesn't mean the rubicon out does us all.... it's just the best trail worthy jeep they have made... and u called me a big head
image-missing.png
man that's low
image-missing.png
- like a jeep with stock tires
image-missing.png
real jeeps are what you make them
image-missing.png
i liked what jeeper 411 had to say but the 10 x was a little far ,, just a little

dats all so from 1 bigmf have a nice day
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Again I was just exagurating. Pordon my spelling.8D[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>I will post my pics when I get a digital camera. I'm sorta short on money right now.
image-missing.png
Blew my money on tires.
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

411 has a cool $1000 with no idea what to spend it on, yet he can't afford a digital camera. Pretty predictable since he was called out on some pics, heh
image-missing.png
[addsig]

well you know how it is, a good digital camera is more than 1000 bucks HAHAHAHAHA
image-missing.png
im gonna have to say bounty has you on this one 411. id just give it up now before he finds out where you live.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

What's wrong with stock Jeeps? They were all stock at one point in time, and mine still is. Ok, I have bigger tires than what came on it. I've heard it said many times and for the most part it's true... "It's not the bow that counts it's the Indian". Yes a good built up Jeep makes it better, but if you can't drive it, what's the point? This whole bragging stuff is ridiculous
image-missing.png
It toally reminds me of a paintball game I was in. We were playing against a pro team and getting stomped. They had great markers that cost about $1000 each. This guy on the other team shot at my teammate and started yelling that he hit him. He got so upset that he stood up to continue to yell. Well, needless to say, I painted him up really well. In fact 3 on the goggles! My point to this story is that you can talk all you want, and you may even be as good as you claim you are. But one day, you will need to be towed out, you may roll and you may break an axel. But who cares! Just have fun, and watch out how much you brag. Someone may have a nicer Jeep and be a better driver.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Nice job changing the title and the initial post. You're such a TOOL
image-missing.png
[addsig]

bigTlilODD...awesome post. No $h!t...quit all the 3rd grade playground bs, and all the "my dad can kick your dad's a$$." Sure, a modified Jeep can beat a stock Rubicon. That's like Tyson devastating a high school kid...nothing to brag about. And like the Rubicon has shoddy parts...not quite...it has some of the same parts ya'll already have or are interested in. It's a wonderful start to a solid Jeep without dedicating it to any predestined specificity, ie. rock crawling, muddin', or sand. It's enough to get started into any of the previous, yet at the same time, allowing plenty of room for your personal major adjustments and improvements relative to predicted use patterns. There is no reason to defend owning a Rubicon...don't treat it like a (insert disliked 4x4 here). It's legit. Do what you can with your budget, enjoy the top down, inhale nature (not #2), and live what will be some future great stories to tell. I believe that the reason why Jeeps are so popular is because once you own one...you kind of stop comparing your Jeep to other cars on the road...you have a Jeep...enough said. It's more of a relaxed lifestyle...not a pissing contest. Doesn't mean you can't dream about rugged beast we all want in the driveway, but just realize that we all are here for the same reason...to have fun outdoors...and it doesn't take a modified Jeep to accomplish that...just a Jeep. Happy Holidays to everybody...
image-missing.png
[addsig]

PASmokeater: I'm all about running stock, but just like you. Until I have the money to actually do it. First is a lift and new rims and tires. But until then, I still go out to the dirt. Nothing tough and nothing over my head, it's my daily driver!

Natty: Thanks, I just have to read all the same garbage on MTBR.com. So I usually just say my piece about this arguing. We're all here together and personally I don't like to create too many waves. I may need one of you to pull me out some time!

[addsig]

true...we all need help...if you haven't yet...great...but the chances are you will eventually. I know I've been pulled out several times...and look forward to the experience again and again...
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back