Flood Waters Night Run!

Tug-n-pull

Well with school being called off do to the rain and floods here Will and I took advantage of the time to go spend the morning tromping around the local Auto Salvage Yard. Found a few parts each we could use. May have found me some seats got to go back and take some mesurements. Later we got a call that a bunch Teenagers was heading out to ride some trails. Jeep is down awaiting my new three row radaitor :wink: so I ride with Will in his Ranger. Out of all the kids going only one shows up Eddie the fearless and us. The "chickens" Fat Josh and the rest of you know who I an talking about! The Teen age Trail gang that never seems to go any where but main street. So the harty of the gang Will and Eddie are off to Rich Mountain. Bumpas Cove never looked so good as it did after a good soaking of about 6 to 7 inches of rain over a 36 hour period. The big mud hole is :wink: filled and all of the others are as well. Man the one that claims so many drive line parts and pieces is a good waste deep in water now on top of 10 to 14 inches of soft mud ruts. Needless to say we did not go through that one. Had a ball up there though the skys cleared and the stars were out big and bright. Leaves off the trees you could see Erwin on one side of the mountain and Johnson city on the other. Will blew a radiator heater hose but we made a quick trail repair to get us home no problem. Eddie in his high rolloing Yoda pick up preformed very well out there tonight. Will ranger blows my mind how good it goes to have a 2.0 4 banger. No one got stuck and no one broke any thing major so I guess it was a good night on the trails. Tug

image-missing.png

Tug, ask for a digital cam for Xmas :wink: JK with the sign, still like to read the action and live vicariously through others.

Yeah tug,you tell so many good wheeling stories.It would make them even better with pics.Either way,you guys had fun!

Ever try to get pics with a Sony Mavica in the dark. Dude just does not happen! Sorry I guess I will just have to stop telling the Storys! hehehehe but we had a ball. tug

sounds like "the big fish that got away" story J/K!!!!!! it was too easy, i wish i had somewhere close by to go wheelin with my jeep. whenever i got off-pavement it is atleast 1hr+ away from my house. (SUCKS)

I hear you 88WRANGRED. I'm dying to go wheelin but hesitant to go by myself. Would hate being stuck alone! :oops:

Back