Farewell BigBlackJeep

Snitty

For any of you who are now yet aware. BigBlackJeep is part of our nations armed forces. He has been called upon to go serve for us during this period of conflict. He will be leaving friday and we will not be hearing from him for quite some time. Nobody knows exactly how long, but I'm sure any amount of time will be longer than we want to have close ones in this conflict.
...So lets take a moment to give our wishes to him. Thanks for the time you've given us and being the influence and help that you have been. I, among the rest of us, wish you more than the best in the steps ahead of you. Keep us proud of what you do.[addsig]

Thank you BigBlackJeep for serving our great nation. Words cannot say how much I am grateful for the men and women of our Armed Forces. Without them freedom as we know it would not exist. Farewell and good luck.[addsig]

Good luck BBJ! I hope your times passes quickly and safely.

Take care of yourself, Patti ;-) [addsig]

Yes-
Snitty is correct- I will be gone for quite some time, not sure exactly how long at this point, but I look forward to serving our country in the highest regard. I would suggest that anyone who is even THINKING about joining our nations armed forces, DO IT!!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!! I have had a true and real sense of patriotism since I joined. Once you become part of this great nation you will have a new appretiation of it and the freedoms we have. (Not to mention the $$ for college in nice too... :-D ) But I plan on returning to our country again and will once again be part of one of the greatest Jeeps forums out there.

P.S.- When I come back, there will be a new Jeep to my name, not sure what year or color, just sure that it will have at least 12" of lift and 38's on it!!!! 8" just isn't enough anymore..... :-D I have to keep my name true... 'BigBlackJeep' just isn't the same if there isn't the Big Jeep to back it up....[addsig]

Thank you, BBJ, for your willingness to serve in the armed forces for us. Please know that no matter what you hear on the radio, see in the paper and on TV that there are alot of us that support and thank you! BBJ go out there and
image-missing.png
Saddam!

Todd
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hey BBJ. Thanks for serving and protecting us and our freedoms. I wish you a safe trip and will be praying for your safe return hopefully in the not too distant future. Take care and we will all be with you.[addsig]

best of luck to you man. Give me a few years and maybe ill see you out there. God bless
Reggie[addsig]

BigBlackJeep, I wish you the best of luck in your deployment and I hope that you come back safely. I'm probably going to be going into ROTC in college, so if this war goes on for a while, then I might be over there too. Make this country proud.

TARSI[addsig]

Good luck BigBlackJeep! Thank you for everything you are doing to all of us out there... Take care and be careful. Justin[addsig]

God Speed and know you are on our minds and in our hearts at my house. Prayers are going with you and will follow you over there. Both Momma Tug and myself served in the Army and know what it takes to do what you are ask to do. Please leave us an address where we can forward goodie boxes to you. My email is keplinger@comcast.net if wish to send that address to me. Also use it if you get near the internet over there. Heart Felt thanks Tug aka Danny Keplinger[addsig]

Good luck over there, our prayers and thoughts will be with you. I want to thank you for being one of those who volunteered to stand up for everything that I believe in. You make this country what it is, and I'm proud to call you Brother.

Rob :) [addsig]

I too, would like to say thank you for serving and protecting this great country that im proud to call my home. My prayers are with you, and we'll all be here waiting for you when you get back home.

Nathan
[addsig]

Best of luck BBJ, I personally know the difficulties of having to drop everything on a few days notice and leave your family and loved ones I truly am appreciative of others who do the same to keep all of us safe. Your in my family's prayers and we wish you a safe return on this difficult endeavor............Bullet[addsig]

To all who replied so far-

Thanks for the support, and yes-

I WILL BE DRIVING HUMMERS AROUND!!! :-D :-D

I just wish they would let me take them out and see what they REALLY can do. But when you have the company commander in the vehicle he really doesn't want to test the articulation and other such fun things.... :-(

But seriously, I really do appreciate the thoughts and I will return again to this great forum and give thoughts and opinions on all the vast topics that come about on this site. Keep it real and make sure you all keep the Jeepin tradition going....[addsig]

Best of luck to you and all those who are already over there, and to those who will be sent. We live in a new, almost uncertain era which is contaminated with the freak possibility of some maniac unleashing terror upon many innocent world citizens. We all will chat w/ you when you get back. To quote "Dumb and Dumber"..."kick his ass Sea Bass!!" Good luck.[addsig]

Remember BBJ Hollywood dosn't represent us...... you all do. Were doing the right thing. I just want to thank you for your service. [addsig]

Back