Debate or Debacle?

I just remembered the Ross P joke!
Perot put out a watch after the election! On the market everyone was all impressed, It looked great ad the had a feel of quality! Only problem was some times it ran and sometimes it didn't. hehehee tug

Great joke, Tug! Yeah, I think that done 'im in, the run-don't run-run thing. But I do think he'd have done some good - guess we'll never know.

mud4feet said:
I just remembered the Ross P joke!
Perot put out a watch after the election! On the market everyone was all impressed, It looked great ad the had a feel of quality! Only problem was some times it ran and sometimes it didn't. hehehee tug

Great joke, Tug! Yeah, I think that done 'im in, the run-don't run-run thing. But I do think he'd have done some good - guess we'll never know.

Even if he ended up not being an effective president, just getting a 3rd party candidate in the white house would have been revolutionary.

Ah good ole "chickens before they hatch, eggs in one basket, make hay while the sun shines" Ross Perot. He's got more sayings than my gradfather. And that's doing somethin'!

What Ross did at those debates was hold the other 2 accountable and called them out when the BS started to fly. It was a thing of beauty. I wanted to vote for him, but did not. I knew he hadn't a chance. I think if no one had the concern I had for a wasted vote, he might have ran away with it. A lot of folks loved Perot.

Well I gotta go get the kids to bed so I can watch Cheney & Edwards.

I bet Edwards says "Haliburton" at least ten times. Any takers? I bet Cheney doesn't say "It's hard work" even once. hehehe

Twisted

I think the moderator said "Halliburton" more than anyone else!!!

Lady

Back