Cup stacking??

I am aware of this sport, In fact I was on a team back in college, but we played a little different. cups started right side up with a certain liquid in the cups, we had to make the liquid disappear real fast down our throats, then slam the cups down up-side-down.
Our team was third over all my senior year, this guy Bud McChugerson, could drink them down so much faster than anyone else!! He had to retire due to liver disease! I believe the sport was called "the Greek Order"

HEHE

If you look in the back ground, there are a bunch of kids carrying around black pouches with their cups in them. Great, beats doing drugs!

Snitty said:
haha.. it is from www.bigdumbtrucks.com... sounds to me like an anti-4x4 group to me... that is quite impressive

They are really just railing on the outrageously lifted trucks with the multiple shocks, chrome everywhere, monster tire street trucks that never see dirt. Some of it is kinda funny.

jps4jeep said:
If you look in the back ground, there are a bunch of kids carrying around black pouches with their cups in them. Great, beats doing drugs!

guess thats one way to look at it :roll:

Back