Cup holders

pinaplebob

Being a person who always has to have something to drink with them....I am a big fan of cup holders. I've been on ebay and there seems to be one model that everyone seems to be bidding on. It goes in front of the center counsel over the e brake. it as the slit for the e brake to work and the mirrors. It's black in color. They seem to be going from anywhere to $10.00 to $25.00. Has anyone purchased one of these? If not what's a good cup holder to buy? I've seen the ones that come in the cherokee's stock and i'm not to impressed with them. Any sugestions?

Thanks a lot[addsig]

I have used this product called Cup Caddie. It has a U-clip that you can install just about anywhere and I have had great success with it. I installed it in the dash[addsig]

yeah, the dealer sells cupholders that attatch to the two screws that mount to the armrest. it goes over the ebrake, and even has a slot for the power mirrors (if you have them)... it fit well, but the holders cant' fit anything bigger than a soda can...[addsig]

I would just go to your local Pepboys or autoparts place and see what they got. The cup caddie was under $5 and it worked great[addsig]

My Cherokee came with one of those and it actually works well for me. I am a coffee drinker and it holds my "go" cup well! It is black and matches well. I actually did not know it was not factory unitl I saw one for sale on E-Bay.[addsig]

image-missing.png
[addsig]

thanks, I just won the auction for one on ebay for $10.00....so hopefully it will work well for me.

Thanks a lot[addsig]

Received the cup holder today. The one pictured above. It's nice seems to hold a pop pretty nice. But my only complaint is that you have like 4 inches to use the E brake. Being mines a stick and it's extremly cold here I use the E brake to hold it in place while warming up. The holes for the drinks impede how far you can pull up the handle so, I spend a couple of minutes under it, tightening up the The cable. But what should i Expect for $10.00....other then that I like it....[addsig]

I got a center console for my cherokee on e-bay, paid 40 for the whole thing, and it came with a cup holder, which sits to the right of the shifter. It was a factory mopar console, so i would assume that a dealer would be able to get you a cup holder that fits the factory console at the same spot. I looked at the ones that go in front of the arm rest (over the e-brake) and they looked like they would be in the way.

My XJ had the one to the right of the shifter, and I HATED it...it fell over constantly, so I decided to trash it, I'm also looking at that cupholder over the E-brake...

Back