Colorado Info???

Jeepr89

My friend and I are thinking about heading to Colorado for a couple days over spring-break and I was wandering if this would be a good time to go on some trails and if anyone knows some good entry level trails that will suit a stock driver and jeep
image-missing.png
Thanks In advance Evan
image-missing.png
[addsig]

My uncle lives in Alma,Colorado.He told me that their are a lot of cool mining roads.He drives (some) of these in a 2wd Dodge Ram.I'll give him a call and tell you what the weather is like.See ya later.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Thanks a million. I'm from Lincoln, NE and have no clue as to where to start in my neighboring state. Thanks Evan[addsig]

Sorry, I just got off the phone with my uncle and he said that their is tons of snow. He said that it would be suicide even for the most capable 4x4 to attempt the trails near denver or any mountain area's. As a matter of fact, he said he got stuck just yesterday.Sorry about the weather.Hope you can find a new spring break getaway.See ya later.Sully
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Sully- Would you mind asking your Uncle what is the best time of year to visit Colorado to run some trails
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Sully- Would you mind asking your Uncle what is the best time of year to visit Colorado to run some trails
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Heya fellow Nebraskan...

You do know there is an OHV park 100 miles south of you, right???

Tuttle Creek, Randolph, KS...

image-missing.png
[addsig]

No I didn't know that. Is it open all year? Does it cost to run there? I frequent Hwy 77 to Beatrice and in the summer notice jeeps but I didn't know there were any trails down there. Where in NE are you from? [addsig]

Take hwy 285 to georgetown. guanella pass is just outside of town, the locals will be able to give you directions to the trail. It's great entry-level four wheeling like you asked for. This is only 45 minutes out of denver, and you can camp on the trail if you want. Also rough'n'tumbling creek is great too, its farther out, about 3hrs. If you are interested i'll have to get some directions for you. [addsig]

I'm from Omaha...

Tuttle Creek OHV park was created by the Corps of Engineers for the express purpose of breaking your Jeep®
image-missing.png

It's open year round, has camping facilities nearby and...............

IT'S FREE!!!
image-missing.png

[addsig]

Back