Color Question

ZBTstang

I have a Black 98 Tj with Gray interior. Right now I have only a black soft top. I really like the look of the Tan hard tops on the black Jeeps....the only problem is my interior is gray. I want to know if this will look alright before I go and shell out money for a hard top. Anyone tired this? Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.[addsig]

Personal opinion is that it would look a little messed. Put a black hard top with heavy tinted windows in. I have seen those before and they look very nice.[addsig]

Personally I would go with the black hardtop...mixing grey and tan would probably look odd...just my two cents...Patti ;-) [addsig]

me and you are opposites, i wanted black and had spice, and you want the spice when you have black lol, go with the tinted black hardtop.[addsig]

Black top or stick with the gray. Add enough Mud and who cares! tug :-D :lol: :-D [addsig]

Waste of time and money go with the black with dark tinted windows and like tug said "cover it with mud"[addsig]

Why Can't you have it painted to any Color you want? Would sure be cheaper than tradeing it out! Tug[addsig]

i think it would look better with the black top. but thats just my opinion! :-D [addsig]

Back