Clearance?? 30" on a 2" lift

ooklk

Will i have enough room to clear 30x9.5x15 BF Goodrich A/T TA''s with a 2" lift? I won't have to do any fender trimming or anything would I. The lift is a skyjack 2" [addsig]

It is a 99 cherokee sport. I was wondering it it would rub when the suspension started to flex. I just want a basic setup for offroading, im not very extreme.[addsig]

hey, i'll second the rusty's idea... i just installed their 3" suspension lift on my '90 XJ and it turned out great! i can fit 31's with no rubbing, 32's with slight rubbing.[addsig]

you should go with the 3 inch lift with the 30s im using that now and with the lift it doesnt rub when it flexs out plus you get more articulation with the space instead of cramming them on a 2 inch lift.

[addsig]

I'm running 31's w/ a 2" Rusty's Offroad lift & get some rubbing at the botton corners of the front fenders when turning, I had to do a little bit of crafty trimming. I've seen 30's w/ 2" lift w/ no problems at all & think they don't look as lost in the wheel well vs. a 3" lift & 30's. I'm upgrading to a 3" soon though to eliminate all rubbing of my 31's....really wouldn't recommend 31's w/ the 2".[addsig]

Back