BUMPERS! (and a console.....) UPDATED!

GreenReaper93

Hello! I'm selling some things that are cluttering up my basement! HELP! I have the front and rear Steel horse dual tube bumpers w/ the grill guard. The front bumper is slightly bent on the pass. side. The rear bumper is one of those bumper/hitch combos. I'll throw in the ball with it. The grill guard is in sound shape. All are chrome. $100 OBO for the front (includes grill guard), $150 OBO for the rear. I'm not sure what the shipping is on the bumpers, so give me your zip code for exact shipping charge. Next on the chopping block is the center console. This "beauty" is the Deluxe Jumbo Console w/ the 6-can cooler holder inside. I think it's the Smittybuilt one. It's black in color. The Sunglass Holder door is kinda funky, and there's a very, very small tear in the way back of the arm rest. Asking $40. I aslo have some misc. chrome parts (I know, I know.... chrome don't get you home) that I'm getting rid of. Just ask if I have them and I'll let you know. Also have (4) American Racer Silver Nitro rims. Look ok. These aren't chrome - straight polish. They're 15x8 5x4.5. Make an offer. Give me a shout at acidgunner7@hotmail.com or adam@marbachpls.com for questions or pics. Thanks guys and gals!

Best Wishes,
Adam

P.S. - Not Jeep related, but I have some body parts for a Firebird for sale as well. Give me a shout on those if you would like more info. Thanks!

I updated the list. Check it out! If you need anything, or want pics just e-mail me!

I would take the front and back bumpers of your hands but with shipping prices it wouldnt be worth it. Gonna have a hard time selling those over the net, you should look into some local classifieds or something of that sort. ~ Justin

200 for both bumpers and grill also what are the chrome parts u have for sale?

Ah! I forgot to update! :shock: Sorry guys! Um.. I have sold the bumpers, and waiting on the money order for the console. I still have the chrome windshield hinges, chrome door hinges, chrome hood tie downs, and the chrome air vend grate. I also still have the rims for $250 and one (1) 10" 700w subwoofer. I think that's it. For the chrome acessories I'm trying more of a trade than anything. If you have standard (black or paintable) items that are the same as mine I'd be happy to trade! Also, if anyone has a D-cut 15x8 or 15x10 (Craiger or similar) rims I'll be happy to trade those for mine as well! Thanks!

best suspension lift for the money?

what kind of subwoofer is it that you have? Is it 700 RMS or 700 max watts? How much $$$ ?

It's a Sony X-plode. I'm not sure which it is - Max or RMS. $? Um... I have the box it came in originally so I can ship it in that.... I'm really not too sure. $50 OBO (stressing the OBO part) + shipping. Or a possible trade.... I have two and only need one, so make an offer! :wink:

Back