Bumper question

MerkL

I know my transmission just went out, but I want a new bumper when the funds come in. I'm tired of my bumperettes. Has anyone that has Feb. issue of the JP magazine, or have looked at one, seen the Quadratec ad on the back? Anyway, on the bottom left corner, they're advertising the Olympic rock slider bumper, and the new tire mount. I tried looking them up, but they didn't have it on their site, nor Olympics. Do any of you guys know if they do make/sell it, or anyone that makes a bumper similar to that one? I've found the tire mount, but I need the bumper to go along with it. Thanks.

I know a guy in your area that will custom make you some bumpers however you want them. He can make them to weld or bolt on. PM me for his number.

Good upgrade for the YJ bumperettes is the stock TJ bumper, bolts right on. It's not as sturdy as aftermarket, but it'll cut it in most situations. Many jeepers nearly give them away with they upgrade.

I run a TJ rear bumper, but I mounted it upside down for a better departure angle. The 32" spare rests right on it.

Back