BRAND NEW TJ soft top windows

2004TJ

I have a brand new set of windows for my '04 TJ. They are black, tinted and still in the box! Asking $200??? OBO They are taking up space and I don't need them.

I also have the Jeep bikini top (not the cheap one). No mounting kits needed...fits over the speaker bar and goes on just like the soft top. It was used maybe 5 times. Asking $225 OBO

I'm new to the whole Jeep scene....sorry...don't really know what I'm talking about yet. BUT I WILL SOON!!!

Thanks!!!

Maybe I'm asking too much???? I just looked up the windows online and found them for $200 new.....so maybe $150????

But I can't find the bikini top ANYWHERE....I know I paid $400 for it....is asking $225 too much?

Even if you're not interested in buying them....input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Price on the windows sounds about right, but I got my bikini top from Bestop for about $50 or so, I think. You say yours goes on just like the soft top, is it perhaps actually a Safari top or something like that? Does it go all the way to the back?

Here are a couple pictures of the bikini top. This is the bikini top made by Jeep.

It does not cover to the back, only to the speaker bar.

Attachments

• Pictures 014.jpg
    Pictures 014.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 137
  • Pictures 015.jpg
    Pictures 015.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 154

darn, wanted to put them on my wj :D

Back