Aussie Lockers

88Wrangles

1988 Wrangler w/ rear Dana 35

What do you guys think of these lockers? Anyone have one? They sound like they are pretty good and are reasonably priced.

I was pretty set on trying one out but then I got an axle with a Detroit really cheep. I have heard they are having supply issues but that was a while ago. I would go for it.

Last I heard Aussie only made a locker for the D35 w/abs. According to thier website they dont make one for the D35 without ABS. ANyone know if it would work with either? Pretty sure this has been addressed before.

Do they even make them for the D35 yet? I heard that they only have the D30 available as of right now. If they had one for the D35, I would go for it.

Huh, I cant find one for a D35 on their site. Only for an Exploder front D35. None of the D35's have the buy option next to them, only the 30. Help me out if I am nuts

They don't have the buy it thing, but they have the price and model number, so I would think they would have it. Maybe i'll give em a little call and find out for sure

I am almost positive they dont have one available yet, I remember readiing a write up saying that it was under development, but give em a call and let us know. If they do have em I am getting a couple for sure.

Back