Amazon used parts

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
Is anybody here bought used parts off of Amazon? I've been having really good luck lately. I just picked up these teraflex shock extensions for 25 bucks instead of the normal $55. Looks like they're brand new and never installed. My guess is someone purchased them and change their mind.

PXL_20240718_214302169.jpg

PXL_20240718_214517684.jpg

PXL_20240718_214522343.jpg

I even bought used brake rotors off Amazon. I got some power stop rotors for less than half price that were brand new and never installed.

Can't say that I'm a huge fan of Amazon, but there are definitely some deals to be had.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

there is a section for returned/used stuff? i didn't know that. i would check that all the time for deals like you got

1721427239317.png

Not really a separate section, but if there are used items, it will be in the lower right corner. I just keep an eye on something I'm interested in over a couple of weeks, and pick it up if I get a deal.
I'm not really sure I'd even call it a gamble, as you can return the used item within 30 days if it's not up to snuff

If it's working for you, that's the best possible reference👍

My son has bought quite a few used parts on line, but perhaps not via Amazon. He bought a used, but refurbished complete Jeep dashboard that worked out great.

Jeeze, one can have issues with new parts too. If the savings are enough and there is a return option, I'm ok with going with used parts, which I think are often just open box and return items that the seller can't/won't sell as new.

Back