All Balls and No Brains!!!

brokejeep1313

Well my inlaws needed to move a trailer house, so they could make elect,gas and sewer hook ups. Well the guys that we supposed to move never showed, so I thaught that Well I bet my 1990 grand wagon could move it, So we get her all hooked up, start taking all the blocks out from under it. All of a sudden the two front tires on the trailer blew out. You might ask "HOW DID THAT WORK" Not too good. My bumper was on the ground, Springs bent in the oppisite directian, and front tires about 6 inches off the ground. Well after we got that damn trailer off, and a little of my ego back we decided to leave the house moving to the professionals. Craziest thing i've done with my jeep thus far. :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O [addsig]

Should have taken a picture and posted it at a lowrider site saying that you had hydrolics, lol

Johnny[addsig]

If your house is mobile, but your car is not............

If you invite your friends over to help take the wheels off your new home..........[addsig]

Isn't it "If your house is on wheels and your car is on blocks..."

Just Kidding, I use to live in a mobil estate house back in the day.

Johnny[addsig]

Good old tractor pulls. Oakie style. HeeeHaaaaa!!!!! :evil:

edited by: Gspotracing, Apr 17, 2003 - 03:55 AM[addsig]

should've got the family on the hood to balance...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [addsig]

Back