A thank you... Jeep is almost done (pics!)

RRosenwald86

I just wanted to extend a thank you to all those people who have helped me through the years here in getting my Jeep built.

Just finished some work on her today, and she looks purdy. Can't wait to get it out in some mud and play.

All is done on her (for now), except for one minor mod (black light bezels on backorder from Quadratech right now; hey, they were free anyways...)

Thanks guys! Let me know what ya think of her thus far...

643efe76b492.jpg

667530a43837.jpg

c7a681725acd.jpg

All is done on her (for now), except for one minor mod (black light bezels on backorder from Quadratech right now; hey, they were free anyways...)

I ended up just stripping & painting my bezels......... man, you are going to be happy with the results of blacking them out. It changes the whole front end. I am black and blue, the black on white is killer for your rig.

DOWN WITH CHROME!!!!

I agree. I love the black on white.

I ended up ordering the new black grill insterts from the most recent Quadratech as it also comes free with those bezels. Just put the inserts in a few days ago (as you can see in the pics). It without a doubt changed the look of the front end. Like it a lot. When the bezels come in, I'm sure it will make it look even better.

Thanks guys again

yea definatly never done, ever. take a look at my project pics, im still goin...

Back