A Man of His word.

White

khaki soft top for trade..TJ

Remember when that Ment Something ?

You know the guy/girl that says "Sure, I'll see ya there" They never show.
Try to organize a trail ride with People like that.
All of us know someone like this, We put up with it.
I'am REALLY getting sick of dealing with it.
They must see how much trouble it causes.

Is it too hard to say " I will try to be there" Or "No I cant make it" .
Nothing wrong with saying no ! I understand "Sometimes" things happen you can't control.
I like it when they do it 3 or 4 times in a row. Then they wonder why you never waited for them on the last outing.
My plans are to invite "them" to a place I wont be.
Then when "they" ask where was I, "oh sorry I was real busy"...

If I give you my word, That means I will die trying to keep it.

I use the term "they" as a general word to so many people I know.

Well, white, you are a good man. I, too, am a man of my word (tho' you may not like it, it's my word). We're getting scarcer (spelling?). Anyway, whether "they" realize it or not, its "their" loss. Someday (hopefully) they'll realize it.

mud

I know these people. They're everywhere. All you hear is "I'm in, I'm in!!!". Day of, no answer on the phone......

I know these guys well.

You know what really sucks Mud4feet, I would not trust ya From all the times I have been burned by people saying that.... Iam sure you are a good person, But now, No trust untill we establish it.
That may be the worst thing they cause.

That may be the worst thing they cause.
I hear ya. no offense taken. trust is definitely an earned thing - words are cheap.

mud

I am in a particularly weird situation. I have a friend like that. A GOOD friend. A best friend. He'd give you the shirt off of his back, but make simple plans to go camping or fishing... forget it. Non phone answering bastard!!

I love him like a brother, but I want to kick his ass on a regular basis. It sucks. It's to the point the rest of the group plans around him.

-----------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey... there's a filter on here!! I said kick his "A..S...S", and it changed it to "Booty". That's lame. That's not a bad word.

Made a good friend not all that long ago that turned out to be a friendship abuseing lieing sneeky coniveing self centered jerk with no word at all. Dude had a great game face but no game if you follow me there. All I can say is good to know he is gone, just hope he stays that way. Like a heavy burden lifted of ones back to be rid of a man not of his word. tug

XJNick said:
mingez said:
Hey... there's a filter on here!!

It was implemented several weeks ago.

-Nick :!:

Yeah... I've been gone for 3 weeks. And the 2 weeks prior.

But the word "A-s-s"?? Come on. Maybe we should adjust the tolerance levels a little.

mingez said:
XJNick said:
mingez said:
Hey... there's a filter on here!!

It was implemented several weeks ago.

Yeah... I've been gone for 3 weeks. And the 2 weeks prior.

But the word "A-s-s"?? Come on. Maybe we should adjust the tolerance levels a little.

hehehehehehehehe I love it! There is plenty of great words that can be used with out useing the top 40 not real bad words, and even more to cull the really bad ones. If you just have to use or feel better useing the words the filter takes out get creative. The tolerances are just fine set where they are though. tug

GreenReaper93 said:
HAHAHAHA! TC, you would HAVE to be the first person to test it, wouldn't you. :mrgreen:

Actually, we (the moderators) tested it first :p :mrgreen:

BTW Tom, It's good to know a few good men are still out there. I'm sorry you keep getting dumped on. Trail rides are such an honored thing in my book and I know it takes alot of time and patience to set one up and guide them and you have never let Jeepz down as far as I know.

I hate undependableness too. I could shoot some people I know with that trait.

Lady

Man... this filter is a bunch of fucking bull s**t!! Hehehehehee
---
Hey it didn't catch that word? (I had to edit S**T). Weird. But I like the "expressing love" filter for the f word.
:lol:

yanno there is only ONE thing that you come in this world with and have the possibility of taking out.

Your WORD.

As long as you remember that People will remember you.

Back