a lot of people call us a cult

2nd rear end in 2 months

Most college students are out of touch with reality anyway. They are living in a world of textbooks and theories. It sickens me. Thats one of the reasons I left college.

And I wonder how many of these college students polled had ever driven in a Jeep. Im willing to bet they based their vote on stuff they've READ about Jeeps. The typical college way.

Alright...Im done ranting and raving for now.

Cheap Jeep

I don't want to bash college too much; hey I have two degrees. I didn't fit in too well because I didn't agree with all the brain washing.

In college, there are young, eager to learn and impressioable absorbant brains, and this is when the greenies and bunny-humpers (their basicly sophists) come in and twist the facts and use just plain lies to infuse the student's mind with material taught in class.

College, by its nature, is designed to open the mind to a whole new world of experiences, education, and theories. Now a days, it's just pumped with facist sewage. The main problem is the students think it's the gospel truth because it's presented by a college professor who is paid, mostly by our tax dollars, to provide a rounded education.

It's a damn shame, and it's happening every day - erroding our individual feedoms and choices in favor of a society that looks to somebody else to solve their problems, to make their laws, to defend themselves and their families (they're told for everybody's good you should give up your guns and your rights to own one), and to tell them what to do because they are too afraid and brain washed to do it for themselves ...

In any case, God bless America

and for you guys who asked a while back, I am in my underware....

Back