63 cj

88jeepn

hay im about to bye a 63 cj6 willys jeep it looks more like a scrambler but does any body know wer i can get parts for it cus jc whitney or quadratec.com realy does have any thang 4 it

I've bought parts for a 42 GPW From 4wd Hardware and Crown automotive before. as a matter of fact, i have a 4WD Hardware catalog that says Vintage on it.

i just went to 4wd hard ware and i couldnt find any thang wht i wantd but go to this link this is wht my jeep looks like

4wheeldrive.about.com/library/uc/ucmnichols.htm

yea. so do u now wer i can find parts at 4 it

aahhmmm, nevermind. it's dead. at this point, i don't know. someone here in the forum might have an idea though.

Hey there 88Jeepn,

If that Jeep looks like a Scrambler it's probably a somewhat rare CJ6 or an old M170 ambulance (also hard to find). You can get some patch panels from Jeeparts in Maine. Some mechanical parts can be found at places like Surplus City Jeep Parts. Napa can still get a lot of replacement parts but you have to find a good counterman to look them up. Nice Jeep!!! Best of luck - John.

I just spoke with the commercial sales dept. at 4WD.com. she said, they still have parts for your 63 CJ6. call them at 1-800-967-5535.

hay southtj how old are u like 80 do u realy not know what ight stands for

ight like alright you get it now and foreal i didnt post my comments so u could stalk them in try to be funny about the way i type so if you have information about were i can get any my parts you can feel free to tell me other wise dont say nothn stupid

IGHTTTT!!!!!!!

Here are some really good sites that you can use to look for the parts you need, Google, Yahoo!, Ask.com Search Engine - Better Web Search, there is alot of useful information on the internet, you just have to look for it. Most of the time people are very willing to help someone who they feel is trying to help themself, they just need a little guidance, but you cannot expect to just ask a few questions and have everybody else do the leg work for you. It's not that hard to do a little research yourself and then ask questions for specific problems that you are trying to find the answer to but don't just join a forum and just ask for all of the answers without trying to find them yourself. Further more if you do the research and just read nobody will see your atrocious (that means really bad) grammar and comment on it. Always remember "nobody knows how smart or dumb you really are until you open your mouth".

Back