southtj

16.3 is the mileage I got on my last tank of city driving! I've been getting 14.x for a few years now and a few weeks ago I fixed two vacuum leaks and put a new muffler on and now I just got 16.3! If you can't tell, I'm excited. :D

Congratz..time for new plugs and new cat and see what happens..lol

try putting on an airaid or K&N cold air intake system and you see even more. And don't forget that the more gas you save the more POWER you have as well.:twisted:

try putting on an airaid or K&N cold air intake system and you see even more. And don't forget that the more gas you save the more POWER you have as well.:twisted:

I have the drop in K&N. Would the cold air system make a decent difference?

Congratz..time for new plugs and new cat and see what happens..lol

Oh yeah, did that to a couple thousand miles ago. I don't think I've every had an easier time changing plugs before. From getting the tools together to closing the hood was maybe 30 minutes tops.

I have the drop in K&N. Would the cold air system make a decent difference?

Any difference would probably be unnoticeable. The only way you'd might see a gain big enough to make it worth doing is if the intake was outside of the engine bay, or somewhere where it was truly getting cold air. But then it'd get covered in dirt and crap way too easily. ;)

Back