YOUR dream rubicon

I wouldn't use doxy for the malaria prophylaxis. Not recommended to get sun exposure while on that medication, and who wants to keep the top up in a jeep all the time?

The only thing I do NOT like about that rig is the paint job... I mean really, would you take something with THAT paint to the trail? How do you fix it when it gets scratched???
I wouldn't fix the scratches and dents, they add character. I might even drive that rig 1622 miles to Moab and deliver some non-Utah beer to the locals.

I wouldn't fix the scratches and dents, they add character. I might even drive that rig 1622 miles to Moab and deliver some non-Utah beer to the locals.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Too funny!!! But, you know Utah Jeepster would have something negative to say about it................him and his 7 wives!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it possible to seal or waterproof those ICUs? How do you take a normal wiring harness and prep it for fording rivers?

Is it possible to seal or waterproof those ICUs? How do you take a normal wiring harness and prep it for fording rivers?

Back