image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

[addsig]

no the shackles are gone monday my boomerrangs should be in.. then its gonna get srs sum time soon.. hopefully. when materials and time allows.

89 yj
87 5.0 ho
np435
np205(atlas comng as soon as i sell a non vital organ)

suspensions
4.5 r/e springs
soa
5/8s boomerang shcakles

alxes
dana 60s front and rear.. 4.10s welded for now..
spool and arb coming with gears this summer..

hi-steer with hydro assit. in the works now.
custom fuel cell in the works now.

tires are 39.5 tsls..
hopefully 44 boggers this summer[addsig]

Riden Eye To Eye With The Semi! LOL Man you are going to be up there. Air Sickness Pills all around prior to the maiden voyage. Be carefull. Tug :-D [addsig]

are those super swampers TSL? 33?[addsig]

i wanna see a pic with the stock rims and tires!!! you make those swampers look like spares :lol: [addsig]

How are you going about the wiring in this project... i'm quite interested in this[addsig]

wow dude that is INCREDIBLE!!![addsig]

the tires on the jeep are 33 ground hawgs.. the tires standing next to the 30s are 39.5s

the wiring starts this week and im sure its gonnna be a pain in the ass.. lol but worth it..

[addsig]

keep track of that wiring for me... i want to do that some time.... you'll be a hero for sure[addsig]

:-O WOW! That is one-helluva-Jeep ya got there! Looks awesome! Can't wait to see the finished product.[addsig]

IMO that is WAY too much lift for any type of wheelin except flat mud pits (which I'm sure you have plenty of up there). I wouldn't want to get that thing the slightest bit off-camber for fear it would fall over. To each their own, keep up the good work, it looks good :lol: You'd never get that thing between the trees where we wheel :-O

There is a member of our club doing a very similar swap, D60 and D44 from a J20, and a 5.0L from a 'stang. I think he's using an auto, maybe a C6, not sure. He did SOA with stock YJ springs. [addsig]

Yeah... that is a large lift... but you also widened the stance to make up for some of it... that is a good thing[addsig]

i agree its huge
and it will be coming down a lil..and u gotta rember theres no weight on it now.. add the motor fuel cell etc.. it ill start to sag.. cage will make it sag more .its a work in progess
[addsig]

oh i know all about cold wrenchin... its noble... you're jeep will appreciate it[addsig]

Back