Wrangler Unlimited

its nice and all, but not for me. i'm not really a fan of it.

It's not for me but I think it has its place. I wouldn't want to use it for any serious off roading but I'm sure it's pretty capable. You'll be seeing a few around town I'm sure.

how would it be any less offroad worthy than any other TJ... yea its gonna have a worse break over angle, but it wont flip as easy and you will lift it anyways.... go look at rock and trail buggies and see that their wheel base isnt closer to an unlimated than a regular TJ

not to mention, longer wheelbase has its advantages on some terrain.. my truck used to make some stuff way easier than a TJ because it was 3' longer on the wheelbase.

Point well taken guys. I guess I meant in stock form...or maybe I was just talking out of my a**. :lol:

I gotta have one on 36s or 38s!! I wish they would hurry up and come out already, so I can get a deal on a used one next year!!

That 10" extra means """"longer drive shaft""""" which means less angle and allows for """"""LIFT"""""". I hope. Can you order it yet. They should make it in a rubi model.

Back