Winter time frustrations!

The entire family got a good laugh from that one Johnny, thanks!

Nice work though !

Another NEW XJ member

Hahahaha!!!! Good job Johnny. Boredom can make a man do strange things!!:lol:

image-missing.png

HomeMade Bumper

Hey, if you're not busy this weekend, I've got a dishwasher and microwave that are kinda bland!

Sunshine would kill me, but I think it would be cool!

I think the beer will taste better from a fridge like that

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2006 or 07 Redesigned Wrangler

Your gonna need lot of ice, cause that fridge is on fire!

Now, if you can just run a hose from a keg inside to that water/ice dispenser thingy...........................

mud4feet said:
Now, if you can just run a hose from a keg inside to that water/ice dispenser thingy...........................

Working on it!

I was gonna camo it, but won't fit the decor, right now it is in the basement (as you can see) But we are in the process of remodling (also as you can see in the pics), so it will be moved temporarily to the garage where it will get plenty of use this summer during the long days of modifing!

Then when the new bar is built, It will find it's home back in the basement!

Thanks for the good words!

My services are free! but a 30 pack is good insurance to a good job!

RE: Steering problem after stuck, HELP!!!

jps4jeep said:
Then when the new bar is built, It will find it's home back in the basement!

A new BAR??? 8)

I want a bar in my house!!!

Whenever I have people over, we always run out of Frig. space and the beer always has to sit out and be warm (which=yuck!!)

RE: Re: RE: Forum rules and guidelines

Johnny-

That sure is one flaming fridge.

haha. What you doin the end of next week (March 3rd or 4th) - we should grab some beers at lunch again.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Adventures in the Gadget Cave

Thats pretty nice, custom flame job on the old fridge. I like it.

RE: THrottle body spacers?

88Wrangles said:
we always run out of Frig. space and the beer always has to sit out and be warm (which=yuck!!)

There is no excuse for warm beer!!!

Ice in the sink, ice in a cooler, ice in a plastic bag, the neighbor's fridge.... for the love of all that is sacred and holy man SOMETHING :shock:

Ya, but we never think to get the ice before the drinking begins. And then it's too late, cause the store's always too far away to walk to!!

Back