Winch Plunge

K-Phat

Well I've been wanting to but a winch set-up on my TJ since the day I got it back in 99. Well I'm happy to say that I just ordered one from the Quadratec web site. I went with a Warn 9.5ti and got a mount and a yellow top Optima to go along with it. Just thought I would share my joy with some fellow Jeepers. Later.

Congrats KPhat! I know what you'll be doing in a week or so!

Lady

RAD man!Post some pics on here when you get the battery and that sucker mounted.Pull out a few stuck H2's for me if ya could. :D

installing a Quik-lock locking rear?

Sully nothing would make my happier than pulling an H2 out of some mud-hole. THe only problem is that I never see one of those anywhere but on the highway, and belevie me I see them everywhere I look. Will do on the pics.

Well then, help him up the parking garage ramp. :wink: Sully

congrats man! winches are sweet to have. but like tug said, i hope you never need to use it! unless of course its to pull someone else out. :wink:

Well, I actually look forward to getting stuck or on a tight spot. You know you are having a great time if you hve to struggle to get out of somewhere. Very good choice on purchasing that winch. Looks like you are not cutting any corners at all by getting all your stuff in one stop. Congrats! Can't wait to see those pics.-al

It's the hardships that makes memories last. If everything went ok then we wouldn't remember it.

dude winches are the best you can go wheelin by yourself I have gotten stuck at least 10 times where I would be up snit creek without a winch.

Back