Who's got the best homemade jeep stuff?

I have an old Tennessee uncle up on the ridge here and he has some pretty good home made stuff. He calls it medicine but most of us just call it Moonshine. I love liven where the moon comes across the hills in quart jars. tug[addsig]

firgured so... what did you do to raise the engine? was it a home-brew system, or something you bought... i'm intereted in that

I made a couple "shims". Basically, 3" box tubing, cut to length, holes drilled. All the original equipment was retained. You do have to hack off about 1/2" of the passenger side mount though.[addsig]

i vote for the best home made jeep stuff as tommyjeeps whole jeep[addsig]

I vote for anyone that has set down a found a way to do anything to improve the preformace of the Jeep in their lives. All are winners but tommyjeep has gone the extra mile here and done the job well. tug[addsig]

So far the best homemade stuff I have are my Lift Shackles and my center console. I'm working on an OBA set right now. Ray-o-vac, Is that a Serpentine belt on your comperessor? If so what car did you get it from?[addsig]

not home made i i still like it i out on 2 6in kc lights, double tube frount bumper, pace setter cold air intake,power aid throld body specer , flowmaster 3chamber ss delta flow , sound bar with 2 6in eclips ,well i did make a box to fit 2 10in subs , mtx amp .and more to come .[addsig]

well i also have an idea to make foot pegs that go on the bottom hing so you can rest your foot outside the body tub.
[addsig]

well i also have an idea to make foot pegs that go on the bottom hing so you can rest your foot outside the body tub.
ME TOO i made mine the other day!!! i took two large nails, cut one about 1 inch down w/ an angle grinder, then bent it at a 90* while it was still hot, then i cut the head completly off another nail, and then welded them togeather..... if i knew how to take a pic and put it on here i would.... but.... i cant.... [addsig]

524787_446517028766526_1259072202_n.jpg​ Gots home made stuff

Back