where to order a bumper/tire mount....

LVRockCrawler

just ordered my lift and need to replace the bumper (the old one will be on E-bay soon...)

looking for a good, solid rock crawler type bumper w/2" receiver and swing out tire carrier....

heard warn made a good setup but i need to know where to order one - can some one send me a link real quick?? I'd really appreciate it (dont want to go to a store and pay retail for it..)

thanks for the help!

bob

lots of places carry that warn bumer and carrier, i got mine from quadratec.com

Search engin of your choice will give you a great number of choices and then you can shop the best price. Remember to factor in shipping when making your choice.

Another option is to build or have built in your local area. give some talent in you area a chance to shine. I am big on useing the high school welding shop for small fab jobs like that. Can most likely get it done for the cost of materials and a pizza party for the kids in the class. tug

yea tug-n-pull... my last jeep (91 Sahara) had a great box section bumper made by a friend of mine i used to work with... still miss that ol' jeep... but it was exactly what i wanted but dont have that option anymore.... if push comes to shove tho i'll take that route... thanks for the reminder! Bob

I had a nice heavy duty front bumper and rear bumper with swingout tire carrier built by TKHFAB for just over $630 which included my shipping. Their website isn't much to look at but here tis tkhfabrication.tripod.com Turn aroung time was quick and made exactly what I wanted.

White said:
Ask joop to ship one out .

If I had the time I would do it, but shipping this bad boy... phewww! Between the bumper, tire carrier, and the 36 incher on there my rear springs have seen better days. It dropped like 2 inches since I put this on!

image-missing.png

Joop.

nice heads-up phaty.... i can get an optioned-out rear set up from them for less than the warn setup - gonna check a few fab shops here local but i'll probably order from A-Z... never would have found them w/out ya!
thanks!

I have an order in for rear bumper/tire carrier from atozfabrication.com. Not the first time I've dealt with them. They are really flexible and will work with you. Definatley customer service oriented. I'll post pics after it's on.

he made my front bumper and about to order some rocker guards from him... gerat guy and really flexible... best customer service ive ever had

Back